zondag 8 november 2009

Island House Fun II


The next day I woke up with my happy soar ass full of cum. After my breakfast I went back online and went to my A4A and Manhunt accounts to see what was cooking.
After chatting for about half an hour my first date was set for the day. My order was "videoroom in 5 minutes". I took off my clothes, wrapped a towel around me and went to the video room waiting. after 10 minutes of waiting no one came in so i walked around a bit to come back and find an grand pa in the corner jerking his big cock. i didnt want to wait for the online guy so i went straight to my new target and started to jerk him. after a couple of strokes i started to suck him till he was really hard. When he was ready I started to ride his cock.
he was nice and deep inside me when he told me to kneel on the fuck bench. He fucked me in serveral positions and from the corner of my eye i could see mr. internet arriving and enjoying my slutty show. My fucker was now so ready to shoot and with a load AHHHH he shot his load in me.
My internet date was so happy to see what just happend and just rammed his bare cock up my cummy cunt. He was a bit in a rush and asked me where i wanted his load. I said i would like to swallow it. He walked around and jammed his cock in my mouth. I could taste the cum and my ass. He face fucked my harder and faster keeping my head on his cock. A few moments later he exploded in my mouth and I had troubles swallowing his big load.
After this i took a little break and went to the steam room to relax a bit.
After about an hour I went back up to the video room to check if any action was happening. There was a big black guy with a huge cock. I walked in and sat across from him. He came to sit next to me and started to touch my cock. I just dove down to try to swallow that 9.5" cock. He fed me some poppers so I could work his cock like a whore. And I did. He was very happy with my job and started to feel his fingers playing with my ass. Feeding me more poppers and letting me smell his fingers he said "you dirty cum slut". With that he ordered me on the fuck bench. I almost begged him to go slow and he answered "I have something that will just screem for more cock". He pushed his big mushroomhead in me and I felt something burning. He then gave me more poppers and rammed his cock in me completely. Then he said " this is gonna b a hot PnP session". He slowly worked my ass with his huge cock and after about 20 minutes my cunt was on fire. wat i can remember is him dumping 2 loads in me and i remember him saying to some guys that there were already 4 loads up my cunt. I dont remember how long i was there but when i got out of the videoroom it was already dark outside and the cum was just oazing from my cunt.

1 opmerking:

  1. island house is one of my favorite places ever, i love to go there and totally slut out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen